We’ve been on this internet journey together for like…four months now, kittens! Crazy! So I thought now would be a good time to get to know each other a little bit better. I’m going to share 10 things about me, which have nothing to do with fashion/vintage/pinup/anything this blog is officially about, and I’d love it if you’d comment and share a fun fact or two about yourself! Cuz who doesn’t like making new friends?
So without further ado…
- I’m a huge crime junkie. I love procedurals, true crime books, those insanely tacky reenactment TV shows like “Snapped!” and “Deadly Women!”, all of it.
- I’m super good at Candy Crush.
- I don’t really drink coffee, but I love Mountain Dew. Not for the caffeine, I just really like it.
- My favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry’s Karamel Sutra.
- I like cats, but I loooooove dogs.
- I’ve never figured out how to put my face underwater without holding my nose.
- I was a theater kid in high school, and I still miss being on stage.
- I like to sleep buried in blankets, so I sleep with a fan on me all year round.
- I absolutely cannot handle spicy food. Not even a little bit.
- Neil Gaiman is my favorite author. He’s definitely the biggest influence on my own fiction.
Whew, that wasn’t so hard! It’s your turn! Did any of my facts make me think of something about you? Let me know!